Kate holds a Bachelor of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences and a Masters of Dietetics Studies, both completed at the University of Queensland.
Kate brings her special interest in gastroenterology to add the nutrition component to the collaborative and cohesive QLD Pelvic Floor Centre interdisciplinary team. Kate provides education, nutrition therapy and nutrition counselling for a number of gastrointestinal conditions including, but not limited to:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Coeliac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and other Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Gallbladder or Liver Disease
- Food Allergy and Intolerance
Kate also has experience providing dietetic care to individuals with mental health concerns such as anxiety disorders, mood disorders, and eating and feeding disorders, along with the gastrointestinal issues that they may experience concurrently.
Back to our team